Please send the request for the appointment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attending Physician at Orange Regional Medical Center, consulting staff in cardiology at The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood,
• Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at New York Medical College
• Volunteer Firefighter
• FAA Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
• 9/11 first physician to the remains of the south tower, "Miracle on Hudson", Tsunami in Japan, disaster relief for Hurricane Katarina, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Harvey, and WTC firefighters
• Vitamin D3 2000 (it’s always D3 when you buy it)
• Zinc 50 mg tablet
• Vitamin C 1000mg
• B-12, recommended Shot or Nasal Spray, pills are optional, B-12 100 milligrams intramuscular
We recommend them after supper usually, but you can take them at any time.
Aviation medical exams are required but need not be stressful. Knowing what to expect, how to complete the MedXPress application, and find a qualified Aviation Medical Examiner are all likely to make your pilot experience better. We are here to answer your questions and ensure that the FAA medical is fair and provides a transparent understanding of your health issues. All medical documentation supporting your application including special issuance (PI) and disqualifying conditions must be submitted by the airmen directly to the FAA. This office is not responsible for submission of medical documents.
Please be sure to complete
the MedXPress application prior to your exam. You may print the confirmation page, jot the confirmation # down
or take a picture of the number with your phone and bring it to your exam.
Here is the MedXPress link:
Physicians often specialize in the areas of expertise pertaining to organ systems.
Specialists in internal medicine provide comprehensive medical evaluations and treatment for adults. They routinely evaluate symptoms and complaints without any restriction whatsoever.
Our practice offers One-on-One medical consultation via Skype now. If you do have anny conserns about your health or medical issues, video conference is available prior scheduling your on-site appointment.
Morristown Airport (MMU)
1 Airport Road, Suite 203
Morristown NJ 07960
Phone: 855-407-4568855-407-4568 FREE
236 Crystal Run Rd Suite 2
Middletown, NY 10941
Use Blue Skype Call icon for VIRTUAL CONSULTATION only once your appoinment has been confirmed BOOK NOW
MYFLIGHTMD SERVICES OFFERED:
• CDL examinations, DOT exams & physicals
• vaccinations: flu, pneumovax, hepatitis
• hyperbaric & dive medicine